(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if this is a shooter, what exactly would be shooting? Just seems like a government building is more fit to a slower, more relaxed type of ride than something action packed.

But then again I don't know much about Potter so I have no clue.

So if this is a shooter, what exactly would be shooting? Just seems like a government building is more fit to a slower, more relaxed type of ride than something action packed.

But then again I don't know much about Potter so I have no clue.
If I were to guess... perhaps this scene from Order of the Phoenix that takes place in the Ministry could be a clue:

If they are concerned about shooting spells at people, it can be typically inanimate objects come to life. This is the place that has attacking brains after all. They can blast a fallen bookcase out of the ride path, etc.

I know pc culture probably has Universal concerned, but this is still the world where Six Flags has a Justice League ride where you get points for shooting the Joker, Lex Luthor, and henchman.

Reactions: tankart150
It might be cool if it just brought us to different departments with mini scenes of physical effects, kind of like a tour of the MoM where you guessed it.. something goes wrong.

Reactions: tankart150
While they didn't have to do every location, I think they could have easily did full or mini lands for at least 4 or 5 planets. Finding Ride systems to make the rides different enough might have been an issue, but there is enough material to come up with solid storylines for a lot of planets.

Have you seen the concept art? It's basically a mis match of space ports from all the movies, and a little forest area similar to Endor. Personally, I think this was the wise way to go. The idea is that you are in a Outpost that is currently housing both the Falcon and the New Order's command ship. It works way better than having multiple mini planets, you can somehow teleport to by walking around the corner. It also allows them to introduce new aliens and other surprises that are exclusive to the park. You obviously cant' have a Hoth land in Florida or California.