Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RUMOUR: Saturday Night Live Venue Coming to CityWalk at Universal Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this excites me, hopefully, this excites you as well! The improv talent around Orlando will ALONE make this venue worth it.

According to Theme Park University, Saturday Night Live (SNL) will be getting the first dedicated venue opening at Universal Orlando CityWalk in 2021.

It'd be great to see some of my favourite comedians perform at my happiest place on earth! Let me know what you think in the thread replies!

If you plan on posting on here, you need to stop linking to your site and making sure the topic isn’t already being discussed elsewhere. Forgive my brevity, but this keeps happening. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.