Samba Brazillian Steakhouse Replacement (USH) | Inside Universal Forums

Samba Brazillian Steakhouse Replacement (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!

Work has finally gone for awaited replacement of Samba at CityWalk Hollywood. The venue has gone dark for a long bit of time; with walls now going around the venue.

Really hoping this means we're about to get something on-par; especially if it can help attract more and more people.

Last edited:

Work has finally gone for awaited replacement of Samba at CityWalk Hollywood. The venue has gone dark for a long bit of time; with walls now going around the venue.

Really hoping this means we're about to get something on-par; especially if it can help attract more and more people.

That’s good, I think Citywalk is getting some love before hhn

If they are going for another sit cool but if it can be anything, I would love a Raising Canes Chicken, we just lost Universal Chicken but I would assume Canes would do very well anywhere in Citywalk

If its a sit down and they are open to trying something new then a Universal theme restaurant would be cool with props from films and themed rooms to eat in

If they are going for another sit cool but if it can be anything, I would love a Raising Canes Chicken, we just lost Universal Chicken but I would assume Canes would do very well anywhere in Citywalk

If its a sit down and they are open to trying something new then a Universal theme restaurant would be cool with props from films and themed rooms to eat in
Oh dude Cane's would do bonkers business at City Walk. They should try to add one.

I feel like a sit-down restaurant with Universal theming is something they should add inside the theme park. Sure space is tight, but they can probably find a place to do it.

There's already a Cain's more or less just down the street from USH, down Lankershim and Vineland. It looks ready to open, but it also looks like there's general street repair all around it, so not sure if it's open yet or not, but it certainly will be very soon if it isn't already!

I still miss Cafe Tu Tu Tango, for those old enough to remember eating there before it turned into Samba. I once spotted Freddie Prinze, Jr. eating there.