Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Santa Cruz Boardwalk

Ohhh nice, might visit if it seems safe but its a small area so if i gets crowded you will not have any room to walk without bumpping into someone

Anyone can visit, shop, and eat there, but only locals can ride. I'm assuming they'll be asking for and ID if buying ride tickets. Just making sure you're aware and have proper expectations if you actually visit.

It's the off season, and even if there were no pandemic, the rides would've been not fully operating regardless.

The momentum has started! Hopefully this will be a message to Newsom to let theme parks reopen.

You really want to go to Disneyland or Universal without indoor attractions? Even this first park to reopen, which meets all the requirements, is a long way from having CA parks back to normal or where FL’s at.

Edit: I knew Us was filmed here, but this just jumped to the top of my list after finding out The Lost Boys and Killer Klownz was also filmed here!!

I knew Us and Lost Boys were, but didn't know about Killer Klownz. Are you sure? We just saw that movie a year ago, and don't seem to recall seeing SCBB in it at all.

On a side note, the bridge they used for Lost boys wasn't the same one near SCBB. That bridge is actually somewhat near SFMM in Valencia.

I knew Us and Lost Boys were, but didn't know about Killer Klownz. Are you sure? We just saw that movie a year ago, and don't seem to recall seeing SCBB in it at all.

On a side note, the bridge they used for Lost boys wasn't the same one near SCBB. That bridge is actually somewhat near SFMM in Valencia.