Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sapphire Falls Resort

Is the green roofed building behind RP new construction? Is that where the stupid tent sat for years?
I don't know what tent your referring to but that building was recently finished as a part of an expansion to Royal Pacific's convention space. That garage next to it is part two of the same project.

Wow, resort pools aren't built a thing like home pools in Florida. For home pools, they kind of wing it with the hole and rebar shape. No chance of that at Sapphire!

From @Bioreconstruct

CWIFFB_UwAAe8DZ.jpg

So, they haven't even started digging the SF lagoon yet, or did they build it but not cut through? Or, duh, perhaps they need a bridge there first for the service road...

So, they haven't even started digging the SF lagoon yet, or did they build it but not cut through? Or, duh, perhaps they need a bridge there first for the service road...
I believe the lagoon is already dug out but they are building the bridge for the road there before cutting through.

Thanks... I hope nearmap puts a plane up soon so that we can look at newer images!

It'll probably be a month or two. It was 3 1/2 months between last update. Last pic date was November 14 and it didn't get posted till Mid-December. Probably be March at least till we see another one.

These are a little higher up. I'm not sure if I am seeing water or not if you zoom in back near what looks like a white generator, to the left of that there looks to be two yellow lines that might be dropping water...but I have no idea. To me, it did appear that the plane has been moved since I was there in early OCT. Also, I believe they had a couple of new water taxis running...one was an SS something or other (what was the name of the steam ship that brought Kong to New York?) that I do not recall seeing before.

and another from ground level:

An expensive row of bamboo has been planted to hide the boat maintenance building.

from @bioreconstruct
CXJvyHZW8AA426F.jpg

BTW, who is this bioreconstruct guy? Is he a member on here? Have any of you seen him at the parks? Does he walk or does he use that tri-wheeled cycle for everything?

Last edited: