Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sapphire Falls Resort

From the pictures of the construction site, the main waterfall looks much smaller than I think many of us are expecting. It seems to only be an elevation change of 10 feet if even. I'm a little disappointed but the rest of the property looks really nice if a tad generic

I booked 5 days end of September last week. APH rates are now in effect for the early Fall, but you cannot combine it with the $150(4 day minimum) meal credit. So if you do 4 or 5 days the meal credit is worth more than the APH savings. Also, looks like rooms are going fast. There were no standard rooms left for the days I booked. Pool & Lagoon view rooms were still available. So, mostly for the curiosity factor of a new hotel, I'm doing 5 nights Sapphire and then over to Portofino for 9 more nights.

I booked 5 days end of September last week. APH rates are now in effect for the early Fall, but you cannot combine it with the $150(4 day minimum) meal credit. So if you do 4 or 5 days the meal credit is worth more than the APH savings. Also, looks like rooms are going fast. There were no standard rooms left for the days I booked. Pool & Lagoon view rooms were still available. So, mostly for the curiosity factor of a new hotel, I'm doing 5 nights Sapphire and then over to Portofino for 9 more nights.

See you around SFR, be there same time

I'll be ther the same time as well, booked a Std ,upgraded to lagoon view(You First). I wanted to send a request for room on the boat dock side but could not find a e-mail for Sapphire . Well its not to much longer to wait. Would love to see some current pics.

Did someone mention drinks?

I'll be ther the same time as well, booked a Std ,upgraded to lagoon view(You First). I wanted to send a request for room on the boat dock side but could not find a e-mail for Sapphire . Well its not to much longer to wait. Would love to see some current pics.

Did someone mention drinks?
Heh, if we get enough people there that week we can do an OU meetup for a couple of hours. That's three of us to this point.