Scary Tales: ScreamPunk | Inside Universal Forums

Scary Tales: ScreamPunk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
This year, we’re bringing to life our most horrifying Scary Tales characters with a new twist. This steampunk-inspired version of Scary Tales is sure to leave you screaming.

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All “Scary Tales: ScreamPunk“ discussion goes here.

Ugh, not a fan of the steampunk look but I'm sure this one will be great fun. Always loved scary tales and atleast this one will look different from the others. Hoping for a nice surprise

can someone double check me or confirm but it seemed like there was just that one mobile prop that they showed on media night in the zone??? if so thats pretty light on props in that area.

[Based on Preview] Not quite what I thought it would be. It was too bright and the not enough in this zone. The one big prop was cool but that's about it. If this had been a house it more than likely would have been wonderful.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I just hate the steampunk style period, especially when it touches classic things that aren't supposed to be dark. It's just trying to be edgy and it's a lame attempt