Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Science of Universal Orlando Resort

Has been posted in other threads but I'm glad these got posted here! I am really hoping these are on the Peacock streaming service, and I hope there's more on other rides and not just this. Would be smart for Universal to rival the Imagineering story in some capacity. Easy way to market your park.

Awesome but why can't I add these to my watch later and Universal playlists!?!?! Will have to try to remember later

Has been posted in other threads but I'm glad these got posted here! I am really hoping these are on the Peacock streaming service, and I hope there's more on other rides and not just this. Would be smart for Universal to rival the Imagineering story in some capacity. Easy way to market your park.
I agree, I hope for an imagineering story about creative too.
Oops about not seeing this in other threads, at least there is a hub for it now haha.

I agree, I hope for an imagineering story about creative too.
Oops about not seeing this in other threads, at least there is a hub for it now haha.
All good, I think it deserves its own thread anyways!

Oh I’d be shocked if there’s not a major special for EU. As the poster above said Diagon got a TV spot, there is no way we do not get a big TV special regarding the new theme park. I’d honestly expect it in May (for a completely hypothetical June 2023 opening, just go with it) and maybe even make it a week long special with a half hour-an hour each night discussing each land with the first night being about the park itself. First brand new major theme park in the US in over 20 years is a big deal, and they should make it such.

Now maybe the week long tv special is a lot but, I certainly see something more significant than just 1 hour of prime time TV. They’re trying to make themselves a week long stay here, gotta go big for marketing to reach any audience they can.

All good, I think it deserves its own thread anyways!

Oh I’d be shocked if there’s not a major special for EU. As the poster above said Diagon got a TV spot, there is no way we do not get a big TV special regarding the new theme park. I’d honestly expect it in May (for a completely hypothetical June 2023 opening, just go with it) and maybe even make it a week long special with a half hour-an hour each night discussing each land with the first night being about the park itself. First brand new major theme park in the US in over 20 years is a big deal, and they should make it such.

Now maybe the week long tv special is a lot but, I certainly see something more significant than just 1 hour of prime time TV. They’re trying to make themselves a week long stay here, gotta go big for marketing to reach any audience they can.
I am still hoping for the slim chance we get a preview center haha.

Anyhow a special would be awesome no matter its length, any behind the scenes content is welcome.