Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Season Pass Perks?

May 11, 2016
I have several questions about perks that come with a season pass.
Is the room discount limited to certain types of rooms only? When we travel as a family it makes sense to go with the club floor. When traveling with friends we go with standard rooms.
Does everyone in the room need to have a season pass? For example, I get a season pass but the rest of my family just gets 3 day park hoppers for the trip can we all stay in a room with the discount?
If we eat out together can I use the discount for the entire bill? Or just what I would eat?

Most types of rooms are available with an AP, however, they are in limited quantities.

Only one person in the room needs an AP.

If you eat out, the person with the AP needs to pay the entire bill. Remember, there are no food discounts with the Season Pass. Pay attention to block out dates and concert dates and other restrictions with all passes.

Most types of rooms are available with an AP, however, they are in limited quantities.

Only one person in the room needs an AP.

If you eat out, the person with the AP needs to pay the entire bill. Remember, there are no food discounts with the Season Pass. Pay attention to block out dates and concert dates and other restrictions with all passes.

Thank you, do they release the AP room rates and availability and black out dates calendar at the same time?

Rooms with AP rates come out at different times. Right now, you can book up to the end of September. These rates have been out for a month or so. At other times, AP rates may come out a couple of months in advance. The blockout calendar is posted at the beginning of every year.

No alcohol discounts with any AP level. Sadly.........refer to AP site for a breakdown on discounts for different AP levels.