SeaWorld Leadership Changes

GAcoaster

V.I.P.
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
The Virginia and Texas parks had weather issues as well, though not the multi-day closure on Labor Day Weekend that the Florida parks had.

Reactions: Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
The Virginia and Texas parks had weather issues as well, though not the multi-day closure on Labor Day Weekend that the Florida parks had.
Unfortunately, during the last 4-5 years that's becoming the new normal for that entire swath of the country in late August/Sept./early October as long as those ocean waters keep heating up. Bad cycle we're in.

bob albert

Veteran Member
Sep 18, 2015
Suing a dude who left because you pissed him off is not really a good look regardless of who he works for now. I would rather them spend the money on improvements to the parks. I'm just not sure that the sea world chain actually values people since blackstone bailed on investing. Carl will do well at Herschend.

Reactions: SukaVayne73

Moose84

Rookie
Nov 25, 2017
If these people leaving are what is creating a friendlier environment, new experiences, and an overall better guest experience that I had last month well then I say good riddance. I know I don’t have all the backstories but from what I experienced at San Diego compared to a couple years ago the park was in a much better state even with the mass exodus in upper leadership we’ve seen the last year or so.