SeaWorld Touring plans? | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Touring plans?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
So, we're headed down in May and doing a SeaWorld day this year.

(Universal is the anchor each year, with something else, like DAK, for a day or two).

I haven't been to SW since 1993. lol!

So, any early morning touring plan advice?

For example, if someone were to ask me how to do USF, I'd say "get in line 30 mins before rope drop, head to DMMM, then use the app to determine Mummy, TF, or Gringotts".

What should i look for at SeaWorld? Mako and then chaos?

And how do we feel about the "dine all day" plan? I never get those things but at $20 it might be worth it?

TIA everyone! :toast:

^Be aware that the back half of the park (Mako, Infinity Falls) etc often opens an hour after the front of the park. So you are best getting there when the park opens and hopping on rides like Manta, Journey to Atlantis and Antarctica before the lines get too long.

Reactions: Skold
Most of the time weekdays aren't too busy at SeaWorld and you should be able to get to all the rides without too much wait time. If there are lines you can always buy Quick Queue day of and skip them all for a reasonable price ($20-$30 per person). They also offer one time Quick Queue for some attractions, so if there's a long line for one thing and you really want to o it, you can purchase a one time skip the line for about $5 through the app. Even if there are lines during the day, the afternoon/evening often has walk on lines for all the coasters.

Reactions: Skold