Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread) | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood has Dreamworks Theater, SLOP, tram tour, the first American version of Nintendo, and WaterWorld. I feel that’s enough for the Orlando crowd to visit USH.

Reactions: Moose84 and Freak
You’d think being an Omni mover this wouldn’t need to much space when it comes to queue. Especially if it doesn’t open with express.

I don't know if I understand the purpose of Virtual Queue for an omnimover either... that said, Buzz at Disney is an ominimover, and because of a Fastpass merge, often has a relatively long line that moves somewhat slowly. And as I understand it, this will have Express, so it could be a similar situation because of that merge.

So there's a piece of paper taped to the wall just to the left of Katie's apartment that says "TEST SEAT." Why would a family-friendly dark ride need a test seat or is this more of a photo op?

So there's a piece of paper taped to the wall just to the left of Katie's apartment that says "TEST SEAT." Why would a family-friendly dark ride need a test seat or is this more of a photo op?
Photo op would be cool. Also there will be a hight limit which is weird for this type of ride.

Photo op would be cool. Also there will be a hight limit which is weird for this type of ride.

I agree that it'd be cool for most rides to have a ride vehicle out front for photo ops, but if it's just a large cardboard box, I could do that at home. :lol: This RV might be the most dull RV ever. Hard to imagine how cool they can make a cardboard box look. I hope they prove me wrong somehow.

Yoshi will have a test seat in Nintendo Worlds as well. The reason there is to make sure people of certain body dimensions can fit within the seat/restraints. If it’s anything like Yoshi, the actual seats were made to accommodate children better than adults from what I’ve heard.

it might come down to leg room honestly. I’m interested to see though.

Reactions: Ryan
If you don’t fit in their box can you just bring your own and plop it on?

Honestly i know that's a joke but if Universal actually created a attraction with a Build-Your-Own Ride Vehicle gimmick, i would totally be on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.