Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ride is going to be a huge hit for universal. The ride is about animals. People love them. The movie didn’t even need to exist and it would still be a hit. That’s the power of pet animals. That’s why Disney made a whole park about them.

In Orlando, both attractions that had Virtual Lines (Fallon/F&F), when they opened, had Express lines at opening, or within a few days of opening. ...........Potter rides usually take the longest for Express to be accepted.

^^I feel that could be more a function of the popularity and scale of the ride. SLOP is (or at least hopes to be) an impressive C ticket attraction. So perhaps with the exception of the first couple of days, when all the uber fans want to see it first thing, the crowds should generally be pretty manageable.

App info also lists 40 inch height requirement

Dang!

We are going with our 17 month old to Peacock Live and I was looking forward to having a ride she could actually go on and appreciate.

I would think, with Disney having its slate of height free dark rides, Universal would be working towards adding some of those types of attractions to better hit every age market. This should be especially true for a ride based on a movie any kid could watch.

That's what happens when Universal insists on developing their own ride systems and then is preposterously overzealous in defining safety parameters. This should've been benches on a conveyor belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.