Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, do we know if the seats rotate because in the recent photos provided they all seem to be facing forward.

Yes, Jon Corfino also mentioned in the same audio recording that the RVs will gently rotate. There's also a special RV that's slightly larger so that wheelchair guests can go right on without the need to transfer.

Reactions: Ron101
Getting to look through apartment door mailboxes in the queue and seeing characters interact in the apartment rooms is such amazing detail

To be clear: there are Snowball animatronics on the ride (and I believe one in the queue). There is also an articulated puppet that will interact with guests on the street at set times, a cross between Donkey and the bickering New York Street couple.
That's exactly what I pictured, sounds perfect lol.

Will pets place have a restaurant or quick service restaurant or anything

Just like many stores and food places do for people's pets, the SLOP retail store that'll be part of Pets Place is going to set a big bowl of water outside the front door for parkgoers to get down on their hands and knees to drink out of.

Last edited:
Will pets place have a restaurant or quick service restaurant or anything
the resturaunt on what was baker street and was called The Palace Theater Cafe got rethemed to the Palace Market and Deli (with a new exterior), and is now a restaurant at Pets Place

Last edited:
Omnimovers have the capacity of rotating. The Little Mermaid does it, Haunted Mansion as well. I am excited to see what Universal has done.

Reactions: RFRees
Status
Not open for further replies.