Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SLOP characters just lead themselves perfectly for a theme park attraction. Easily distinguishable, funny, unique in some ways, cute, like there's no reason this shouldn't work haha. I understand as a film product they may not be the greatest thing of all time, but in terms of a potential 5 minute theme park ride? They're perfect. Can't wait for first reactions this weekend.

So...

I really wonder how they're gonna honor those who reserved a preview day. This sucks. :(
The ride will be there when this clears up, whenever that is. The reason the parks are closing is for the safety and well-being of the tens of thousands that visit these germ-infested parks every single day.

There are priorities in life and while I get wanting to go on the ride, staying healthy and distancing ourselves socially right now is in everyone's best interest.

There are priorities in life and while I get wanting to go on the ride, staying healthy and distancing ourselves socially right now is in everyone's best interest.

I know. I'm not trying to discredit that priority. As much as I understand I can't help but feel a bit bummed out.

Granted they didn't have any special events planned, it's just that Disneyland did mention right off the bat that they'll be willing to work with people who had plans during the closure and stuff. There's probably people out there who bought tickets for a visit to USH for next week. Who knows, maybe we'll hear a statement from them soon enough.

I can't imagine them doing that. Doesn't really make any business sense, and think about the confusion it'd create with the general public who have heard the park is closed from the news, yet people are still going?

And I'd gamble even if they did, a lot of people wouldn't show up. Or they would, and be shocked/angery to hear the rest of the park isn't open--"I came all they way out here for one 3 minute ride?!?". Either way, not the smartest move.

Although I will also confess if they did, I would likely go, lol. But I feel I'm the exception more than the rule.

What bad timining.....wonder if when they re open if lots of APs will be rushing to get in or still staying away from places with lots of people

What bad timining.....wonder if when they re open if lots of APs will be rushing to get in or still staying away from places with lots of people
I imagine after a few weeks people are going to get anxious for stuff to open. There's little to no major entertainment options available right now in SoCal.

Status
Not open for further replies.