Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt, but it really sounds like SLOP was resurrected from the fact that Nintendo had to take its spot in the Lower Lot. But, follow me here, with the limited space to not fit Yoshi for Nintendo in Hollywood, they used the money for the ride design (which was already approved) and made SLOP out of it. Feels like a backdoor way to get two separate experiences with one batch of cash for Hollywood.

I am really interested in seeing if Yoshi and SLOP are identical experiences.

This is what I guessed happened too but had no inside info.

Do you think we'll see the closure of Mulligan's Pub in the future? Stuck between the cartoony environments of SLOP and DM:MM, it seems to stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe replace it with a new york-themed counter service restaurant that could open alongside SLOP?

To bring up from JPLand's video, there is a more proper steel frame going up for the apartment facade of Pets.

You can also notice for the side facing Universal Plaza, of steel frame depicting the buildings around NY coming up for the showbuilding's exterior.

To bring up from JPLand's video, there is a more proper steel frame going up for the apartment facade of Pets.

You can also notice for the side facing Universal Plaza, of steel frame depicting the buildings around NY coming up for the showbuilding's exterior.

It seems like it’s gonna be a replica of the movie, the actual ride show building shape is nearly identical to the city block in the movie

I think Parisian Courtyard and the surrounding environments will not see 2021...

On the one hand, it doesn't shock me in any form of way; as either if they merely expand Universal Plaza to make that area of the Upper Lot feel a lot less condensed; or do something more..major to it, but it is fascinating to see that leave.

If that's the case then, could we then presumably expect something to happen after the Holiday's? As I'd assume they'd want to make sure that they have footspace around the park where needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.