Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Attractions 360, we get some of the best shots we have seen of this facade yet--like holy crap.

EDIT: More recent photos from IU as of today!

EMQsbJvU8AE8AtY

EMQsbJvUwAAiq1F

This genuinly looks fantastic, and they haven't finished yet.

I really really hope there are some interactive elements to the facade. Lights going on and off at night etc.

I know this is VERY off topic but here goes. Does Universal Hollywood have hotels that off express pass if you stay on their property? Thinking about changing it it up and going west.

I so so desperately want this in Orlando, but I’m very happy that USH is likely getting this as an exclusive. Maybe it’s because I’ve had a pet every year or my life, but I LOVE this franchise and cannot wait to see how this turns out, certainly looks great so far!

Between this and SNW coming in 2021, I think a trip to USH may possibly be in order for the boyfriend and I... we shall see.

This looks incredible. I know people are griping about the visible show-building and I get it but let's not lose sight of the big picture. The level of detail here rivals some of Universal's best work including London at USF.

My big question remains the ride system. We know it's Universal's version of the omnimover and we know it will be the same system as Yoshi but I'm curious to know if the ride vehicle will have rotation and/or elevation changes like Haunted Mansion. Those things can really help add to the ride experience and make it feel more intimate and dynamic.

I'm curious to know if the ride vehicle will have rotation and/or elevation changes like Haunted Mansion. Those things can really help add to the ride experience and make it feel more intimate and dynamic.

The answer is no to both. They face forward the entire ride and there won't be any major elevation changes if any. But when the track was out before the building went up there were no elevation changes.

The answer is no to both. They face forward the entire ride and there won't be any major elevation changes if any. But when the track was out before the building went up there were no elevation changes.
The big question I have is will it be similar to Little Mermaid’s Omnimover (no change in speed or gap between vehicles) or FJ’s omnimover (loading is omnimover-style but the cars will speed up slightly to allow for a gap between cars). I really hope it’s the latter because it would make the ride more interesting to have reset scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.