Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still up

Hmm odd, it’s working now though

Hi Everyone! My name's Astro, I've been gone for a while and if you don't mind, I'd like to say something. A while back, on this very forum, I made a dark, stupid joke on this very forum that offended some of my peers. Instead of responding back in a heated situation like I've done before and digging myself into a hole, I thought it would be best to stay silent, take a hiatus and recollect my thoughts. About two months have passed since then and now that I'm back, I would like to apologize to those who we're hurt by what I said. I recognize that it was a poor lapse of judgement and realize I need to think more about what I type into these forums before I speak my mind. Hopefully, going forward, those who are still upset with me can find in their hearts to forgive and we can move on towards a brighter future. There's enough anger, hate and division in the digital world, I don't want to add to that fire. Anyways, sorry for talking off-topic in advance Brian. Carry On! :3

Hi Everyone! My name's Astro, I've been gone for a while and if you don't mind, I'd like to say something. A while back, on this very forum, I made a dark, stupid joke on this very forum that offended some of my peers. Instead of responding back in a heated situation like I've done before and digging myself into a hole, I thought it would be best to stay silent, take a hiatus and recollect my thoughts. About two months have passed since then and now that I'm back, I would like to apologize to those who we're hurt by what I said. I recognize that it was a poor lapse of judgement and realize I need to think more about what I type into these forums before I speak my mind. Hopefully, going forward, those who are still upset with me can find in their hearts to forgive and we can move on towards a brighter future. There's enough anger, hate and division in the digital world, I don't want to add to that fire. Anyways, sorry for talking off-topic in advance Brian. Carry On! :3

We all make mistakes it’s how we handle them that defines us. Thank you for the introspection and apology.

A puppet is probably the only way to make Snowball seem angry and animated. I think an AA would potentially take away from that opportunity. This way he can have tons and tons of quick movement without it feeling unnatural. Curious how they'll pull it off.

This didn’t take long haha. It’s all true though! I also don’t believe this is off limits information either. This was very clearly said in the public domain in front of guests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.