Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
requirement. as in min height to ride. I heard 35 to 40 in range.

It would surprise me if it's 40" as that is the sweet spot for toddlers who can now ride Minions, Simpsons, TF (all 40") and Hippogriff (39"). It would be baffling if it does have a height requirement at all. I can't imagine this being more motion-based than DreamWorks Theatre which has no height requirement. Heck, at 40", you can ride RotR, RSR, Guardians and all the mountain rides at DL.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
The daycare from the end of the second film is one of them too!
Praying sausage factory somehow makes the cut (even if i know it won’t) Give us a ride though the “we go together” grease sequence!

real talk, maybe they’ll have a resturaunt themed to it? it’s the only food based thing i can recall from the films

Last edited:
Praying sausage factory somehow makes the cut (even if i know it won’t) Give us a ride though the “we go together” grease sequence!

real talk, maybe they’ll have a resturaunt themed to it? it’s the only food based thing i can recall from the films
What was the sausage factory scene?

Another song i can confirm is played was “Welcome to New York”. I hope “Lovely Day” from SLoP2 makes it too!

Also, Apprently the other side of the road at pets place has already gotten some repainting. you can see it’s more vivid colors like the ride building facade, and there seems to be a covered sign to a store (top left). no word on where the new york subway entrance they said they’d bring will go. 4BDBEA88-2752-4FD2-AFBB-980A134E7953.jpeg74746CA8-FFE8-432A-A72F-6D15F2092470.jpeg (these come from jplands latest video, not sure he uses this website but thank you to him)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.