Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when Universal insists on developing their own ride systems and then is preposterously overzealous in defining safety parameters. This should've been benches on a conveyor belt.

I don't think this is their own ride system.

Also the 40" appeared to be an error it's 34" on the app now.

I don't think this is their own ride system.

Also the 40" appeared to be an error it's 34" on the app now.
This is what happens when you copy/paste app info from an existing listing I guess lol. Glad it’s more appropriate for the target audience now.

Let's just hope they learned their lesson from Minions, which was a half baked ride. Excellent preshow, awful ride. As long as it's a respectable dark ride, I am in.

I overheard a TM once ask about "motion sickness" so I felt, for awhile, that this ride had to have at least something moderately physical

since i was bored and wanted to get hyped even more for the ride, i just watched the first film entirely for the first time (not just a youtube clip or two). adorable movie! the ride could be super fun

Surprised me too, like you I thought it would be short. Even the former PETS ride that had a RotR/M&MRR type ride system only clocked in at 4 minutes.
I really hope they use the original plan for this ride for another IP...like maybe Ghostbusters or something. USH could really use a good trackless dark ride.

I really hope they use the original plan for this ride for another IP...like maybe Ghostbusters or something. USH could really use a good trackless dark ride.
Me too. That ride system looked like so much fun, especially with the animated only vehicle popping up all around.

Considering no one has been accurate in approximating ride times prior to first-hand ride accounts lately, I say we wait this one out.

Last edited:
It should be around three minutes, I think five minutes is generous.

Maybe they have take a leaf out of the Disney book of advertising and it's a 5 minute experience including preshow, visit to gift shop and a 10 second 90 mile an hour omnimoover? :eek:O:

Status
Not open for further replies.