Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five minutes does seem really long to me given how small the building is. Mermaid is about 6 minutes, with Buzz around 5. Snow White and Mr. Toad are about 2 minutes, and still very enjoyable. Alice is about 4.

So i'll likely still be happy with 3-4 minutes. Bonus if it's really 5.

Five minutes does seem really long to me given how small the building is. Mermaid is about 6 minutes, with Buzz around 5. Snow White and Mr. Toad are about 2 minutes, and still very enjoyable. Alice is about 4.

So i'll likely still be happy with 3-4 minutes. Bonus if it's really 5.

I'm guessing slow pace - maybe even slower than Mermaid, which would help with capturing and appreciating these augmented reality effects. Ride time just over 4 minutes facilitated by sluggish speed.

I'm guessing slow pace - maybe even slower than Mermaid, which would help with capturing and appreciating these augmented reality effects. Ride time just over 4 minutes facilitated by sluggish speed.
Agreed, they've clearly put a ton of work in this ride's environment. It all sounds insanely detailed. You could probably breeze through the whole thing in about two or three minutes, but I'm sure USH wants us to notice and appreciate all the work. I would much, much rather move a little slower and be able to take everything in.

Y’all think the adopt a pups are some of the dog variants from the ride they’re selling?

If anyone is interested, this is the song that seems to almost always be playing at pets place:

and here’s TPS’ vlog showing the inside of the pet store! as usual thanks for the awesome content!

Yeah--the Adopt a Pet is an simple yet insanely efficiant thing that is going to bring so much money for it.

People love pets, and having the ability to do a psuedo--Build a Bear Workshop ontop of this attraction will be an amazing thing.

An additional note--for your order of Adopt-a-Pet, you will get a certification. So yeah--this thing is gonna sell money faster than one could ever expect with how they're handling this.

Status
Not open for further replies.