September 12, 2013 Park Update – Halloween Horror Nights, General Park Construction, WaterWorld and | Inside Universal Forums

September 12, 2013 Park Update – Halloween Horror Nights, General Park Construction, WaterWorld and

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
sept12.jpg

http://insideuniversal.net/2013/09/september-12-2013-park-update-halloween-horror-nights-general-park-construction-waterworld-and-shrek/

I am really excited for HHN now but am I the only one that cringes at the sight of the selective coloring on the Chucky poster? (I'm too much of a graphic design geek..)

I am really excited for HHN now but am I the only one that cringes at the sight of the selective coloring on the Chucky poster? (I'm too much of a graphic design geek..)
The graphic they used also seems to be a bit pixelated. Maybe it's a small detail alongside the selective coloring thing you mentioned, but I noticed. Haha.

That temporary Shrek queue and entrance... My lord :(
Yeah, it's...interesting, to say the least. Looks like they tried to make it semi-permanent, so I guess it'll be sticking around.

Reactions: BernardMesa