September 6, 2013 Photo Update | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

September 6, 2013 Photo Update

Allen The Actor

Allen The Actor
BANNED
Jan 10, 2013
Hill Valley, California
2016, realistically. I'd love for it to open in 2015 but I think that's unrealistic, even if they fast track it. Remember, this is California. Look how long it took to build our damn Transformers ride :( took foreeeeever! It takes longer to build things in California, different laws than in Florida. They also have to do demolition and different structural work to fit it into that space, etc. Every cast member I've talked to said that they heard from management that 2016 is the definite year now.

Which honestly, I don't mind that much anymore, considering we'll be getting other attractions in 2014 and 2015 :)

Reactions: William