Seven Seas Food Festival 2018 | Inside Universal Forums

Seven Seas Food Festival 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last years food was great and the sampler cards were a great value! Looking forward to this and if they get any decent musical acts it's a bonus.

I will be getting the 15 item swipe card for $60. That's a great deal. 8 food items + 7 drinks= great time.

I will be getting the 15 item swipe card for $60. That's a great deal. 8 food items + 7 drinks= great time.
That's a damn bargain. I'll probably have to actually go and take advantage of that. I don't find the food at Epcot's festival's to be much worth it anymore, but 8 food items and 7 drinks for $60? Sounds like a fun day to me.

Reactions: Mad Dog
We did the Busch Gardens Food and Wine last year. Loved it. We are planning of going to Tampa on the day of our Arrival for their Food and Wine this March due to our experience in Williamsburg. SeaWorld was to be during the week and they announce this, I'm bummed. Our first three nites are at Cabana Bay for our Universal days, We'd have to nix a whole day at and do only a half day at UNI on Sunday to take advantage. The admission and parking is all covered because we have a day at Discovery Cove. Wish it was all week long.

Busch Gardens hasn't announced their bands either, one of the reasons we wanted to hit it up. Since it was to be a Sat, we were getting the Quick Queues Unlimited to make the most of our 6 hours.

Last edited:
Some bands have been announced Bachman & Turner is Feb. 17th.

Larry the Cable Guy the 18th.

The Jacksons of Feb. 24th

Huey Lewis and the News March 3rd.

Chris Young March 4th

Daughrty March 10th

Eli Young Band March 24th

El Gran Combo April 1st.
Well, at least we know where the budget ran out.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life