What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

She-Ra Meet & Greet Debuts in Lost Continent

So... Lost Continent becoming Eternia would be a twist...

Not unreasonable, either. Poseidon's Fury could easily be converted to a Battle for Greyskull (complete with a "I have the power" blow-up like the original Zeus reveal), and a She-ra dark ride or Skeletor coaster both have potential.

Not unreasonable, either. Poseidon's Fury could easily be converted to a Battle for Greyskull (complete with a "I have the power" blow-up like the original Zeus reveal), and a She-ra dark ride or Skeletor coaster both have potential.

tenor.gif

I ultimately think pulling the plug on LC is gonna reach Kidzone levels of kicking the can down the road, at least with FW coming down like a freight train pretty soon.

And then watch almost no one get excited, lol. She-Ra or even He-Man are not big hitters.

Real quick: I'm gonna assume most of y'all talking about the possibility of Masters of the Universe theming in the LC are from the time when that property was really big, namely the 80s. As a young, strapping Gen Z-er, I should point out that, so far, no references to the outer MOTU lore (He-Man, et al.) have been made in the Netflix She-Ra series. Right now, that's not as important of an IP to Mattel or DreamWorks as She-Ra, and until the Masters movie drops and is a proven success, well...

I mean, Masters of The Universe is having a film in development right now, and with Universal/DWA capitalizing on using She-Ra, it could be an interesting question to ask of.
Oh, I agree! I'd like what you guys are talking of to be a reality too. I'm just saying that it may not be a worthy investment until the movie does well all-around to show there's still wide interest.

I just hope she's still there in Sept/Oct. I loved the cartoon as a kid and I absolutely adore the new series.

Dope. Obviously she’s not going to be 8 feet tall like the cartoon but I wonder if they at least cast face actors with a min 6 feet height.

Last edited:
I wonder if Comcast will shell out some cash to add a show if the walk around character gets good feedback.
You'd think with the attendance increases Hagrid's going to bring they'd put a show of some sort back in Sinbad theater. This one should fit without too many scene alterations.

I wonder if Comcast will shell out some cash to add a show if the walk around character gets good feedback.
I doubt it sadly.

This might sound counterproductive, but Netflix shows don’t get as many viewers / long-term cultural relativity as shows on other networks/platforms. It’s so easy for things to get lost in the pile of Netflix stuff.

This show would have to do on-par with Stranger Things (the only massive long-term cultural hit Netflix has ever had) for Universal to warrant making a theme park show.

I doubt it sadly.

This might sound counterproductive, but Netflix shows don’t get as many viewers / long-term cultural relativity as shows on other networks/platforms. It’s so easy for things to get lost in the pile of Netflix stuff.

This show would have to do on-par with Stranger Things (the only massive long-term cultural hit Netflix has ever had) for Universal to warrant making a theme park show.

Ignoring the viability of She-Ra here, I don't agree with this take at all.