Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Showtime's Halo

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
New information has come out for the Amblin/Microsoft Collaboration of a television adaptation of the hit video game franchise, Halo.

Showtime Announces New Halo TV Series Details | Halo News | Halo - Official Site

The show, will first contain ten episodes, and will be partly directed by Rupert Wyatt (Rise of The Planet of The Apes) and showrunned by Kyle Killen (Lone Star), as production begins in 2019 with Pre-Production already underway.

What do you think? Are you interested to see how Amblin handles the property? Or are you wanting a movie instead? Comment down below!

Definitely think that Halo will work better as a TV series, but I’m not so sure about the company producing it.

My interest is with who will help direct. Even if it's a few episodes, Rupert did fantastic for Rise, and I have faith for what he'll bring to the table.

I am interested to see what they do, whether it's retelling events or going with new characters, I can see a lot of potential for Live Action to be fully capitalized.