1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Silver Dollar City

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Theme Parks' started by Donald Razorduck, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Member

2019 details:

I expect something big on the attraction side in 2020, just not a coaster.

ChristopherSE likes this.
  2. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Member

Folks are being told this was the last weekend for Lost River, the park's rapid ride. The channel has some issues from cracks that formed after an earthquake a few years back. The rumor is, that another Rapids eide will go in, much like Infinity Falls but with a taller drop. If this is true, this Mark's the first time Herschend has worked with Intamin in like forever. I had heard they never would. So, it seems 2020 will be a new raft ride but worse is the whole riverfront is going to get a big makeover. It will be a while before we hear a word of it official.

3. ChristopherSE

ChristopherSE V.I.P.

That line-up of entertainment and festivals is really impressive. I can understand why SDC is considered such a hidden gem. It’s rare to see that kind of care and ambition from a regional park, and proves that exciting additions don’t have to be coasters.

Mad Dog likes this.
  4. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Good to see them continuing to embrace entertainment & shows. That's what elevated some of the regional parks into the upper level, over and above, the 'coaster' parks. Dollywood & SDC seem to get it. Whereas Hershey & BGW, that have eliminated much of their live entertainment the last few years, don't get it anymore.

ChristopherSE likes this.
  5. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

Mystic River Fall's has been revealed publicly.

6. GAcoaster

GAcoaster Veteran Member

The rendering looks a lot like Infinity Falls, but it looks like the new smokehouse is going to be a part of it (much like the one at SWSD). Nice addition to that park.

7. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

[​IMG]

To bring up the conceptual art..