Six Flags Georgia | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Georgia

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The website still says TBD, so I suppose you'll just have to wait and see. :thumbs:

My wife wants to drive to TN :bored: to visit her dad the first week of March and I was hoping they would be open right around then so I have at least something to look forward to on this trip.

Last year they announced on March 8th that the Opening Weekend would be March 17th. So it looks like you won't get much of a heads up for this year

I guess they aren't too worried about out-of-towers trying to plan trips to their parks. My wife is dead set on that first week also so I lost that battle already :bonk:

Do yourself a favor and skip it. No offense to anyone who may be affiliated with this park but its hot garbage. My last visit was exactly that. The ONLY thing that would make me reconsider would be an Intamin Prefab Wooden coaster and thats it. The park and most importantly its management is a joke.

Do yourself a favor and skip it. No offense to anyone who may be affiliated with this park but its hot garbage. My last visit was exactly that. The ONLY thing that would make me reconsider would be an Intamin Prefab Wooden coaster and thats it. The park and most importantly its management is a joke.

agree..i live in chattanooga and would much rather go to dollywood than six flags