Six Flags Magic Mountain's Dole Whips | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain's Dole Whips

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 2, 2008
Orlando, FL
That's right.

Source: http://www.screamscape.com/html/six_flags_magic_mountain.htm

(3/28/12) It may be blasphemy to some, especially in Disney fan circles, but I’m not a Dole Whips fan. (I just don’t care for Pineapple… what can I say?) That said… fans of the creation who also love thrill rides may be interested to know that Dole Whips are now being sold at Six Flags Magic Mountain at the former Johnny Rockets location that was near the now demolished Log Jammer. (That cryptic enough? LOL!)

Discuss.

First reason that has really pulled me to want to go to Magic Mountain. Ha.

But plenty of places have versions of these whips are around many places. Disney did not invent them. Much like The Churro they just helped make them popular.

Universal also serves their own version too don't they?

The Citrus Swirl version is the best.

Universal also serves their own version too don't they?

Yep! :thumbs:

At the Frozen Desert by the entrance to WWOHP, you can get a Sultan's Sundae, which is, "Vanilla Ice Cream and Pineapple Swirl twisted together. Topped with Pineapple Chunks." They also have a yummy strawberry version of the treat as well, called the Treasure Chest Sundae.

img_5419.jpg