Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

While I have never ridden this ride myself, based on info from a bird from a few weeks ago, I am beginning to worry that kids aren't the only ones that will freak on this attraction. I really hope this is true. If you are an adult, I would recommend getting an EKG before visiting Orlando and riding this attraction.

I hope they don't tone it down...

While I have never ridden this ride myself, based on info from a bird from a few weeks ago, I am beginning to worry that kids aren't the only ones that will freak on this attraction. I really hope this is true. If you are an adult, I would recommend getting an EKG before visiting Orlando and riding this attraction.
Well, I never even flinched the year we went to HHN. Actually, I'm hoping something in this will give me some sort of freight. I'm thinking I'm invulnerable to a scare. ;)

Guess this ride will be a great test to see if I can handle HHN. Never been.

Well, I never even flinched the year we went to HHN. Actually, I'm hoping something in this will give me some sort of freight. I'm thinking I'm invulnerable to a scare. ;)

I doubt it will bother you then. Only those with secret phobias should be cautious.

Guess this ride will be a great test to see if I can handle HHN. Never been.

I am talking far more horrid and terrifying anything HHN dishes out.

I'm really starting to think you all are overegaggerating this a bit. I mean far more horrifying than anything HHN dishes out? I'm sorry but that wouldn't be plausible for anything day time and would probably be toned down day 2. If this ride has anything more horrific than the spine rip, I'll buy you a coke

Seems like the stuff of Nightmares..something usally common in Universals darkest minds..and that, is what makes me excited. It sounds like it may de-throne the intensity of ITTBAG from DAK And DCA, and that's what really revs it for me; as I now can't wait.

But the natives never wore masks in the film. I really wish universal would have another stream sometime soon, this thing is less than 5 months from opening and we really have no info about it other than that one minute video last year that didn't show off anything. I don't want to be spoiled but I'd like to see something, just anything to show off how this ride is gonna be