Lionsgate World Resort | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Lionsgate World Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Thoughts on SkyPlex?

• I want it!

• I have concerns, but still want to see it built.

• I hate it!

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now construction has been pushed back with a 2020 opening date: World's tallest roller coaster coming to Orlando | WOFL

Once again, not holding my breath for this to ever get built or open.

The more it gets pushed back, the less I believe it. I would love to see this happen, but we'll see.

And this is coming from someone whose been pretty optimistic throughout this thread.

I would like to see it happen but I've been 50/50 since it was announced, time will tell I guess.

I never want to see this happen. The Wallacks are the biggest assholes I've ever had the "pleasure" of doing business with. They're smaller versions of Trump. Don't pay contractors, treat employees like poop. I hope this place never opens.

Last edited:
I never want to see this happen. The Pollocks are the biggest assholes I've ever had the "pleasure" of doing business with. They're smaller versions of Trump. Don't pay contractors, treat employees like poop. I hope this place never opens.

Who are the pollcks? I thought this was Joshua Wallack's Project.

it was more of a brain fart, not only do I have the flu but I came to work today so I wouldn't get counted off.. probably will take tomorrow off
I never wasted sick days on days when I was sick. I kept them and used them for sunny days or three day weekends. My philosophy always was, if I'm going to be sick & miserable I may as well be at work. :lol:

As someone who has worked for the Wallacks and a bit on this project, I just want to say that my experience was very different from yours. Josh and David were both great guys and they definitely paid their invoices.

That's kind of what I keep picturing happening with Skyplex (or whatever they are calling it now). They start construction, run out of money, then it sits there as an eyesore until someone buys it and tears it down.

Reactions: JoeCamel
That's kind of what I keep picturing happening with Skyplex (or whatever they are calling it now). They start construction, run out of money, then it sits there as an eyesore until someone buys it and tears it down.

I think they'd complete it and found the quantifying of demand (see what I did there) of the project didn't match up and then sell/close it.