Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lionsgate World Resort

Thoughts on SkyPlex?

• I want it!

• I have concerns, but still want to see it built.

• I hate it!

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This garage was a big talking point when Skyplex was pending approval. While it is currently going to be used for Mangos (also owned by the Wallacks), I believe they are planning on making it large enough to accommodate the Skyplex traffic as well.

Speaking of Mango's Tropical Cafe on International Drive I had the opportunity of meeting Josh Wallack and he talked a lot about how Orlando Skyplex will change the area where the perkins currently is right now and that he also said during his speech that we should see things going vertical in six months time as just recently The Hollywood Entertainment Complex on International Drive next to Mango's just went vertical so things are picking up speed so it should'nt be too much longer until the dirt gets moved and Skyplex going vertical which by the way The Real Estate market home values are also going up which is very Excellent..homes are up in the 700.00's currently

Speaking of Mango's Tropical Cafe on International Drive I had the opportunity of meeting Josh Wallack and he talked a lot about how Orlando Skyplex will change the area where the perkins currently is right now and that he also said during his speech that we should see things going vertical in six months time as just recently The Hollywood Entertainment Complex on International Drive next to Mango's just went vertical so things are picking up speed so it should'nt be too much longer until the dirt gets moved and Skyplex going vertical which by the way The Real Estate market home values are also going up which is very Excellent..homes are up in the 700.00's currently
Thanks - when I see it I will belive

I truly believe Wallack wants this to be amazingly successful... and get off the ground, but he seem to either be having trouble getting investors or knowing when to finalize his plan. If this thing does get built, I suspect it will be advertised as a vertical 'theme' or thrill park because it includes tons of rides.

Last edited:
I noticed the garage the other day. It's actually looks quite small. It's very tall but has a small footprint. I would expect something at least as large as the Orlando Eye garage if the Skyplex thing actually ever happens.

I noticed the garage the other day. It's actually looks quite small. It's very tall but has a small footprint. I would expect something at least as large as the Orlando Eye garage if the Skyplex thing actually ever happens.
There is another garage for the hotel and the rest of Skyplex planned as a part of the complex.

Yeah, it's really small, just tall. It's also catty cornered from the Skyplex plot. To go from that garage to Skyplex would involve crossing I-Drive and Sand Lake.

I wonder if the other one actually happens if it might take away some of the appeal of the Orlando one. Part of the big message they've put out is that this is something new and never before done.