Spider-Man Attraction (DCA)

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
Posted a version of the below on the Paris thread but thought it was worth bringing it up here too as it gives us an idea of the size for the Spiderman ride building (in Paris)

The new Spiderman ride is code named 'Slingshot' and you can see how it compares in size to TOT in the top left of the below. Larger footprint than I was expecting!
upload_2019-4-20_20-11-27.png

alias8703

Rookie
May 12, 2015
Posted a version of the below on the Paris thread but thought it was worth bringing it up here too as it gives us an idea of the size for the Spiderman ride building (in Paris)

The new Spiderman ride is code named 'Slingshot' and you can see how it compares in size to TOT in the top left of the below. Larger footprint than I was expecting!
View attachment 9393
Relieved to see how much the current ITTBAB theater will be growing

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA

View attachment 9393
So is it RnR?

rioriz

Rookie
Apr 18, 2013
Unlike the plants, these are not meant to get close enough for human wear and tear. Quite possible for Spidey ride but i suspect more for stunt show

Reactions: Dhdhddh

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
I'd suspect they'd be used primarily for any live action Disney production that needs it on a larger note, in the case of particular stunts that needs the "no-Human" policy.

Reactions: Dhdhddh

fryoj

Premium Member
May 19, 2013
Y'all over there complaining about Uni cancelling the Iron Legion Ride, but Disney's over there actually building the Iron Legion.

Reactions: LintemuthStudios