Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Web Slingers (DCA)

Posted a version of the below on the Paris thread but thought it was worth bringing it up here too as it gives us an idea of the size for the Spiderman ride building (in Paris)

The new Spiderman ride is code named 'Slingshot' and you can see how it compares in size to TOT in the top left of the below. Larger footprint than I was expecting!
upload_2019-4-20_20-11-27.png

Posted a version of the below on the Paris thread but thought it was worth bringing it up here too as it gives us an idea of the size for the Spiderman ride building (in Paris)

The new Spiderman ride is code named 'Slingshot' and you can see how it compares in size to TOT in the top left of the below. Larger footprint than I was expecting!
View attachment 9393

Relieved to see how much the current ITTBAB theater will be growing

View attachment 9393

So is it RnR?

From Fresh Baked, steel is coming up incredibly fast.

WebPhotos-8-1.jpg

WebPhotos-9-1.jpg

Unlike the plants, these are not meant to get close enough for human wear and tear. Quite possible for Spidey ride but i suspect more for stunt show

Y'all over there complaining about Uni cancelling the Iron Legion Ride, but Disney's over there actually building the Iron Legion.