Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Web Slingers (DCA)

Hm, interesting idea for a Spidey attraction. Looks decent but interested how this plays out. Is this the big E Ticket for their Marvel/Avengers land?

The ride vehicles have raised my expectations just a little bit.

Interesting as the blueprints have shown screens on both sides of the vehicles implying back-to-back seating that TSMM has; the way the vehicles are set up, that may not work. I have noticed that the vehicles set four per row and it is enclosed in a way that can block out the edges of the screens. I wonder if it's possible to have some motion-simulator elements involved. Maybe this might be an okay ride.

Last edited:
Interesting as the blueprints have shown screens on both sides of the vehicles implying back-to-back seating that TSMM has; the way the vehicles are set up, that may not work. I have noticed that the vehicles set four per row and it is enclosed in a way that can block out the edges of the screens. I wonder if it's possible to have some motion-simulator elements involved. Maybe this might be an okay ride.

With the ride vehicles seeming design..part of me is thinking that they might be doing it as two cars will go out, but with each car getting their own screen, as opposed to Midway Mania's dual-sided car system.

There’s no way they don’t build an Avengers E-Ticket. You can’t just make the biggest movie of all time and then not milk it for all it’s got.
This is so true. Like we got an Avatar land lol. Obviously thats the 2nd highest grossing film ever, but, it does not have the fanbase around it. Its been discussed at length before but if that can get the A Level theme park treatment then Avengers certainly will.

The ride vehicles have raised my expectations just a little bit.

It looks to me like they may be double sided still, but hard to tell.

I think this ride will have some motion simulator elements to it.. the base looks to be a motion base platform, I also don’t see this as being able to spin like tsmm

Oof that’s painful that they’d have 2 Spider-Man projects and the one going in the “OG”park (or at least near it) is going to be the shooting gallerytype. The swinging one seems like an exhilarating experience, and the only way that it can differentiate itself from IoA and still be received well. Oh well I hope it goes well.

It’s a little annoying that they keep making mediocre MCU additions when they’ve made so many billions off of it. I’d argue they should have prioritized a marvel land over SW:GE.

Nah, there’s no way. The cars are not very long. The interior is about the same length as the cars. Capacity-wise, assuming there are two cars linked for each “train”, it would still be the same as TS:MM.
The loading station has two gates side by side. I can't see a reason for that if they aren't loading two sets of people in the same car.