Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For what it’s worth, my Disney info has been off a lot lately, but I have heard July 4th goal for an opening. Weird it’s not announced yet with expected lower crowds this summer.

I'm one of Splash's biggest fans. But I think the outside of this is even better looking than Splash. And, that's a real compliment.....I'm actually hoping it doesn't open until July. When it opens it's going to be near impossible to get on, so I have no hope of riding it. But, I'm taking the girls on vacation in early June, and I'd rather the crowds be manageable. A Tiana opening will bring big crowds to MK.

Last edited:
Yeah, said this from the start. While I love Splash this at night time will look better...the day time....not to me at least not yet but I think for sure at night it will look better

For what it’s worth, my Disney info has been off a lot lately, but I have heard July 4th goal for an opening. Weird it’s not announced yet with expected lower crowds this summer.
I mean Universal hasn't announced any of their summer opening stuff either. Seems all the parks in Orlando are pretty quiet right now about opening dates.