Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stage 55

SailwiththeTide

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Los Angeles
The stranger things sound stage has stage 55 painted on it. I am pretty sure that was stage 29 right. Also USH has stage 55 already in the form of the defunct Fast and Furious show the studio tour used to go through.

QyGVvMf.jpg

From my understanding this stage no longer belongs to the studio, It was given to park operations over the summer and can no longer be rented for production. So perhaps stage 55 will be the new flex space venue (formerly the Globe) until Nintendo takes over this area.

I could also tell that they did quite a bit of concrete work adding new a new set of stairs and ramps leading into the stage prior to HHN. This type of stuff aint cheap.

From my understanding this stage no longer belongs to the studio, It was given to park operations over the summer and can no longer be rented for production. So perhaps stage 55 will be the new flex space venue (formerly the Globe) until Nintendo takes over this area.

I could also tell that they did quite a bit of concrete work adding new a new set of stairs and ramps leading into the stage prior to HHN. This type of stuff aint cheap.

+1

I think this stage was renumbered just to differentiate itself from the nearby stages that it is no longer a production stage. I expect this building to be demolished early 2019.