Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Definitely not true.

tenor.gif

Land was noticeably more boppin' this past trip with WAY more dressing up, purchased droids, and lots of lightsaber sleeves.

Coming to WDW and DL tomorrow. Green Milk already tastes disgusting and this only sounds worse.

I mean, would it be so damn hard to make blue milk taste like blueberries and raspberries, and not be chalky? I guess they don't want a big line clogging up the area.

I mean, would it be so damn hard to make blue milk taste like blueberries and raspberries, and not be chalky? I guess they don't want a big line clogging up the area.

You expect it to taste like blueberries/raspberries. But it was developed in an era of Star Wars all about subverting expectations.

I honestly don't mind either blue or green milk but we did get the liquor added. They're both fine, I prefer blue, but I don't think I'd get either again. Of course I also got a warm butterbeer and instantly fell in love.

Has anybody managed to collect everything in the Star Wars Datapad? Also any word on how to get the 'bankrupt' achievement badge when there's no way in-app to spend the money you've earned?

So on Saturday I experienced Savi's Workshop and built my...uh..."scrap metal" ;)

I found the experience to be great. My gatherer was a great performer, and the experience is seriously goosebumps-inducing. Of all the things that I was skeptical off re: GE, this is definitely the one that surprised me the most. It's a great show, everyone is super into it, the CMs all do a great job staying in character, and the final product *feels* like a real Jedi weapon you created yourself. I wish there was more characters to interact with in the land once you have it, but hopefully that will come eventually.

Edit: Oh, I also had the Ronto Wrap, which is possibly the most overrated theme park food I've experienced. It's fine, but way overhyped. We also tried the special popcorn, which is okay, but I could only have a few handfulls before I was over it. I had another Blue Milk, which I stand by my opinion that it's legitimately good and better than any butterbeer outside of the hot one. My sister and her bf also tried the green milk, which we all liked.

Attachments

• D2219B01-F419-445C-B7A7-B113AA18C4B5.jpeg
    D2219B01-F419-445C-B7A7-B113AA18C4B5.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
So on Saturday I experienced Savi's Workshop and built my...uh..."scrap metal" ;)

I found the experience to be great. My gatherer was a great performer, and the experience is seriously goosebumps-inducing. Of all the things that I was skeptical off re: GE, this is definitely the one that surprised me the most. It's a great show, everyone is super into it, the CMs all do a great job staying in character, and the final product *feels* like a real Jedi weapon you created yourself. I wish there was more characters to interact with in the land once you have it, but hopefully that will come eventually.

Edit: Oh, I also had the Ronto Wrap, which is possibly the most overrated theme park food I've experienced. It's fine, but way overhyped. We also tried the special popcorn, which is okay, but I could only have a few handfulls before I was over it. I had another Blue Milk, which I stand by my opinion that it's legitimately good and better than any butterbeer outside of the hot one. My sister and her bf also tried the green milk, which we all liked.

that’s some good looking scrap metal.