Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even if it does, you’ll probably still need to buy a ticket and I don’t know what time of the day they’d be expecting to do this. After 10pm or before 8am?

It could be during daytime. Exclusive meaning, it comes included with the package and you get VIP treatment and sent to do special things. There could be after and before park hour events as well.

But it would be definitely included in the price since it's part of the "itinerary".

This is the type of service whereby prices may end up fluctuating wildly after the initial first year of operation, until they find their sweet spot.

The problem here is Equity actors aren't cheap. And the experience isn't going to be the same just telling housekeeping to say "Bright Suns" all day.

Reactions: Ryan and Mad Dog
The problem here is Equity actors aren't cheap. And the experience isn't going to be the same just telling housekeeping to say "Bright Suns" all day.
Yes. Also, they may end up 'adjusting' the 'experience' in relation to the pricing structure, if demand,or lack of, requires adjusting the prices downward.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Has there been any rumors about more SWH announcements at D23?

I’d be surprised if we didn’t see more concept art and a better idea of what happens in the common spaces.

I just can't believe they are cheaping out like this with a bus. For the premium price they're going to charge for the hotel, it should have a better transportation system.

I just can't believe they are cheaping out like this with a bus. For the premium price they're going to charge for the hotel, it should have a better transportation system.

By using a bus system it would allow them to scale up the number of buss needed at any given time to meet demand where as a train system would be dependent on the capacity and travel time.

The fastest hunk of junk of galaxy is already parked on Batuu, so space bus is the next best thing, right?!

Reactions: Mad Dog
After reading that, I'm slightly confused. Is 2 nights the maximum you can book at the hotel?

The immersive hotel experience (with the current proposed name Star Wars: Galactic Journeys) is set to fully-encapsulate guests in the Star Wars universe, putting them aboard a 2-night, 3-day space cruise on the Chandrila Star Line.
Nothing is official yet, but that's been the rumor. This will be cruise ship style, so you won't be able to book just one night at a time and these "cruises" will be very expensive.

Expect details during D23.