Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im intrigued by the premise of his hotel yet I don't fully know what to expect, are there any fully immersive hotels already out there that take it to the level we are anticipating from Disney?

Should we expect the whole hotel to have subtle movement then?
Subtle movement like how Pat O'Briens' Piano Bar spins after you've had way too many Hurricanes. ;):cheers:

Reactions: LieutLaww
Too many hurricanes, is that even possible~?

Hey, any news on our good friend Chip?
It must be. You started drinking TEA. :lol::p........................................................:(Unfortunately, there was no news on Chip that was encouraging. But we did pass on your concern and the players said he was resting comfortably at home(but that was 4 months ago).

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Teebin’s Stream of consciousness & UK-Trigg’s journey to the bottom of a bottle.

The two most popular threads on this forum.

Considering that the World News thread got removed off of IU, yeah; those would probably be the most popular threads. ;)

I don't want to have to worry about motion sickness where I sleep.

I have to assume what they will do, is to have the simulated space flight be more gentle, and not enacting some sort of motion sickness.

I don't want to have to worry about motion sickness where I sleep.
I think it is more like shifting and groaning to coincide with certain events like leaving and arriving at the spaceport, which the action can be seen through your cabin window. And for the duration of the trip, you should feel the low rumble of the engines. It will be like a building sized Hogwarts Express.

BTW, even if they don't do the motion base, there is supposed to be the knocking, thumping, and low rumble To go with some of the action on your room window.

Reactions: Alicia and UK-Trigg