Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars Weekends 2013

Nov 15, 2012
NYC
Disney announced the SWW 2013 dates will be, shocker, May 17-June 9! Celebrities have yet to be announced, by James Arnold Taylor and Ashley Eckstien will be back hosting.

Glad to see that they are hosting again because they do a great job every time. I just hope that with Disney having the rights to do anything they want with Star Wars, they bring something new to the table this year.

Glad to see that they are hosting again because they do a great job every time. I just hope that with Disney having the rights to do anything they want with Star Wars, they bring something new to the table this year.

I'm just hoping because of ROTJ's 30th anniversary they bring in OT actors.

I wonder if this is because they genuinely can't get anyone else or it's just a case of complacency.

Then again, Star Wars fans will spend money on ANYTHING Star Wars related, so why bother?

With the recent announcement that the Clone Wars was done, I wonder (and hope) if the CW-reated stuff will be dialed back. With Eckstein and Taylor hosting, I guess not.

With the recent announcement that the Clone Wars was done, I wonder (and hope) if the CW-reated stuff will be dialed back. With Eckstein and Taylor hosting, I guess not.

They were announced as hosts prior to cancellation, but the series will continue in some form, so I wouldn't say their completely gone yet.

I'm surprised Disney isn't stopping SWW until they can "find out how to leverage it with the upcoming trilogy" like they have with every other good thing about SW that was in the works.

:rolleyes: