Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League | Inside Universal Forums

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 12, 2018

YEAHHHH!!!! Can’t wait for this! Not only do we get Superman in a Rocksteady game, but the JL and Suicide Squad! This might be amazing. Can’t wait. I bet the online is a mix of Overwatch and BF2.

I’m hesitant. If it’s a metroidvania-take on the Arkham series, where you swap out as various members of the squad to access different areas of the game world, it could be stellar and a day-one purchase for me. If it’s a DC-based take on The Avengers game, which is basically an action-looter, I’m going to be far less interested.

I can't believe this is what they wanted to do over over a Batman Beyond game....just insane

Who the heck cares about Suicide quad? You tried with two films to see if Harley was cool enough and even with a great actress most people were like "meh" give the fans what they want a new Batman Beyond game and TV show on HBO Max

Would like to see gameplay..but its two years away.

I like the idea but without gameplay no idea if I'm that excited for the game.

Gonna need to some gameplay for more judgement, but anyways this is supposed to take place after Arkham Knight yet King Shark is still alive when he was killed in the animated movie that was SET in the arkhamverse. And only 4 characters? I was hoping we would see Bronze Tiger, Enchantress, Killer Frost, Deathstroke and Kitana. But I guess it would be too much characters too handle if that were the case. And Superman being villain again is really tiring and overdone. I know he’s being mind controlled, but even that is tiring and overdone. I feel like the ending is gonna be the squad breaking the JL free from Brainiacs control and work together to fight him. Anyways those are my thoughts. Once again I’ll wait till gameplay is out. Hopefully it’s not as underwhelming as Gotham Knights.

Also now that Superman has finally arrived, can the next game be Superman? Please Rocksteady?!?