Summer Concert Series 2012 | Inside Universal Forums

Summer Concert Series 2012

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jakemeister

V.I.P. Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
From UOR's website: http://www.universalorlando.com/Events/Summer-Concert-Series.aspx

This Extraordinary Year to Be Here wouldn't be complete without our exciting Summer Concert Series! Saturday nights June 9 - July 14 rock out to some of music's biggest stars performing live right next to Orlando’s most exciting, cutting edge rides and attractions.

The Summer Concert Series performances are included with your admission to Universal Studios Florida® or your Annual Pass.

Just posted via UOR's Twitter

Just announced! Summer Concert Series kicks off w/ Victorious on 6/9, followed by ZZTop & 3doorsdown on 6/16! [HASHTAG]#SCS[/HASHTAG]

June 9: Victorious
June 16: ZZTop and 3 Doors Down.
June 23: Josh Turner
June 30: Al Green
July 7: Lupe Fiasco
July 14: TBD

More updates to follow as information comes out.

I tend to enjoy Summer Concert Series more than Mardi Gras. In the small amount of time they have for Summer Concert Series they definitely get bigger names and better acts.

You should've been there for Kelly Clarkson this year. :blank:
I was there for that and while I think they weren't as prepared for the crowds as they should have been (ran out of friggin straws AND fountain soda at multiple food/drink locations!), they got crowds out of the park INCREDIBLY FAST for the amount of people there in such a small area. I had never seen crowd control perfected quite as well as Universal had done it at the end of that concert that night.

I would like to see 3 Doors Down but that is the same night Roger Waters is performing The Wall at the Amway Center. So I will have to miss them.

I was there for that and while I think they weren't as prepared for the crowds as they should have been (ran out of friggin straws AND fountain soda at multiple food/drink locations!), they got crowds out of the park INCREDIBLY FAST for the amount of people there in such a small area. I had never seen crowd control perfected quite as well as Universal had done it at the end of that concert that night.

I so agree. I've honestly never been so impressed with Universal's TMs like I was that night.

Great line-up with the exception of that Nickelodeon drek. Seems to be something for almost everyone.

(I'll keep waiting for them to get David Guetta or Deadmau5 or some EDM star. I can dream.....)