Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Bowl Parade Coming Back to Magic Kingdom

Yeah, when I used to work at Disney they literally fly them in, motorcade them right from the airport to do some publicity shots, then they do the parade and get taken right back to the airport to fly out.

Shame about the landing strip next to World Drive for those even quicker visits.

Just watching the video now and this is the first time in all the WDW Super Bowl parades that I can remember that players have actually spoken to the crowd:

Yeah, when I used to work at Disney they literally fly them in, motorcade them right from the airport to do some publicity shots, then they do the parade and get taken right back to the airport to fly out.

Yeah that’s what I expected. They don’t want to be there, and I don’t blame them. I mean they didn’t even bring their kids. Lol.

Yeah that’s what I expected. They don’t want to be there, and I don’t blame them. I mean they didn’t even bring their kids. Lol.
Why would they make their kids fly back and forth just for 4-5 hours on the ground in Orlando at most? If I had to guess, the players probably didn't sleep before getting there, too.

Why would they make their kids fly back and forth just for 4-5 hours on the ground in Orlando at most? If I had to guess, the players probably didn't sleep before getting there, too.

I don’t know , the thing is just so artificial to me. Especially after all these years. Why not have the actual families come and spend a few days? Or at least one day.
I realize it’s all just publicity , but it just seems so forced.

I don’t know , the thing is just so artificial to me. Especially after all these years. Why not have the actual families come and spend a few days? Or at least one day.
I realize it’s all just publicity , but it just seems so forced.
They want to celebrate at home with hometown fans. They have a parade tomorrow and I doubt they've slept much so spending a whole day in Disney World probably isn't something on their to do list right after the Super Bowl. It's get in and get out. They did seem to be having fun with the time they had there though.

Reason why they immediately fly to Disney usually the next day is because that's when everyone is talking about the Super Bowl. By the end of the week anything regarding the Super Bowl dies down.

I agree, when they were on slinky it looked like it was me and a friend at the world. In any case the contract is fulfilled and next year it will be someone else (I hope)
Eventually Brady and the Pats will give way to Mahomes in the AFC, but we’ll see. The Patriots may still have a few years left.