Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 298 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't remember the kart number as i don't really know how to look for it BUT it was the rear left seat.

I don't know where you can really report issues, I've only had one fully working ride in the last 2 months.
If the Kart was Red, which it was for me, I think we have our dead ringer.

The least you can probably do is let guest services know or fill out one of those surveys.

Sorry for the double post, but on my last visit, I noticed they had a new type of Grand opening merch in the other stores where it's a statue/figurine.
20230531_162116.jpg

Costs $33, and is $36 after tax. Wonder why it wasn't there at opening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
How long have the Power-Up Band kiosk screens been boarded up? Could they soon be replacing them with a new mini-game like Note Block Rock from Japan? Seems like it could fit here.

View attachment 18961
View attachment 18962
That would be nice, they are a cool idea but feel like they are selling them at 8ish stores so no need for these really when we could get another game there. Only issue is the line area isn't large and these games get huge lines sometimes but hope they are considering it

How long have the Power-Up Band kiosk screens been boarded up? Could they soon be replacing them with a new mini-game like Note Block Rock from Japan? Seems like it could fit here.

View attachment 18961
View attachment 18962
Dippin' Dots guy told me that's going to be the entrance to the Yoshi ride. It's happening guys.

Seriously though I bought my power-up band there so wow nostalgia.

EDIT: They are not missing, they seem to be adding more. Sorry for the confusion
Freshbaked was at the park Tuesday and two of the binoculars were missing from the ice area

Last edited:
Anyone been in the land recently? I believe the vending machines were only down for a day and I’m curious if anyone can confirm

Bought Nintendo World Early Access tickets yesterday and took my son for his first visit. The park opened yesterday at 9 am and Early Access was 8-9.

We were at the park gates maybe at 8:05 am, but by the time we got down to the Lower Lot (they checked our Early Access tickets three different times, and scanned them at the top of the StarWay), the lines for the Key Challenge games were already 20+ people long, and by the time we went through the Mario Kart standby line and were off the ride, it was already past 9 am general opening.

I tried making reservations online for Toadstool Cafe, but it didn't seem to open until after 9 am. By the time I checked when we were about to get off Mario Kart, everything was booked through 3 pm.

We ended up getting back into the Mario Kart line via single rider, playing the Thwomp and Bowser Jr. games, and then going around and hitting blocks. We didn't stay past about 10:30 in SNW. We rode Jurassic World (it was his first time on the ride), visited Secret Life of Pets (the line moved so slowly-- the team member said it was because people took a long time getting into and out of the vehicles, and dropped stuff on the ride), and went to see WaterWorld.

I think my son enjoyed it, but he said it was too crowded and it wasn't a good thing that EVERYthing in the land required waiting in a line, including to hit the blocks with the power bands. He was in Orlando for his spring break with a school group and visited both Disney World and Universal, and he said Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday was more crowded and less fun than the Flrorida parks during spring break season.

Bought Nintendo World Early Access tickets yesterday and took my son for his first visit. The park opened yesterday at 9 am and Early Access was 8-9.

We were at the park gates maybe at 8:05 am, but by the time we got down to the Lower Lot (they checked our Early Access tickets three different times, and scanned them at the top of the StarWay), the lines for the Key Challenge games were already 20+ people long, and by the time we went through the Mario Kart standby line and were off the ride, it was already past 9 am general opening.

I tried making reservations online for Toadstool Cafe, but it didn't seem to open until after 9 am. By the time I checked when we were about to get off Mario Kart, everything was booked through 3 pm.

We ended up getting back into the Mario Kart line via single rider, playing the Thwomp and Bowser Jr. games, and then going around and hitting blocks. We didn't stay past about 10:30 in SNW. We rode Jurassic World (it was his first time on the ride), visited Secret Life of Pets (the line moved so slowly-- the team member said it was because people took a long time getting into and out of the vehicles, and dropped stuff on the ride), and went to see WaterWorld.

I think my son enjoyed it, but he said it was too crowded and it wasn't a good thing that EVERYthing in the land required waiting in a line, including to hit the blocks with the power bands. He was in Orlando for his spring break with a school group and visited both Disney World and Universal, and he said Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday was more crowded and less fun than the Flrorida parks during spring break season.
So it kind of sounds like even the Early Access should basically be treated like something that needs to be rope-dropped.

That's not at all meant to Monday Morning Quaterback you, but more just to help me figure out my own game plan for my upcoming trip!

lol

Its insane....insane to me that even with Early access the land is full being 5 mins late to the land...with no not a single thing being done to fix it.

I know it makes money but....just crazy they aren't even trying to expand the land for years if ever

I don’t know why but Universal always oversells these types of things. Happened with HHN last year too, and then they’re like whoopsies lol.