Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

It's crazy - I've heard this as far back as 2016! Bring it on already! So happy to see proof of its possibility into fruition. I was told it would be replacing Skechers though at the time. So interesting to see its new location.

It's crazy - I've heard this as far back as 2016! Bring it on already! So happy to see proof of its possibility into fruition. I was told it would be replacing Skechers though at the time. So interesting to see its new location.
This art could be old. There’s art on their site for another possibility in the Studio Store as well, so they were testing out various options.

EDIT: Although, there are Power Up Bands in their final designs in this art, so I’d reckon it’s fairly recent.

This art could be old. There’s art on their site for another possibility in the Studio Store as well, so they were testing out various options.

Interestingly, the thought crosses my mind more if that Studios Store piece might actually be more for Orlando than Hollywood, considering the artist only has newer renders of things like Grill Brew USH and Abercrombie Kids at USH.

Either that or--Universal Studios Hollywood is going to have two dedicated retail areas for Nintendo: one occupying ANGL/Zone and the other replacing the Potter section of the current USS. Or, for the upcoming new Universal Studios Store florida.

I wonder if this space will be hosting events all NYC's store does - covering the E3 announcements, etc. This is exciting. I've waited forever for it.

I wonder if this space will be hosting events all NYC's store does - covering the E3 announcements, etc. This is exciting. I've waited forever for it.

I was wondering of that, when there is a certain piece that is where the Warp Pipe entrance is: Illuminated Stage.

It looks large enough for a decent sized group, and it may be the best place outside of Five Towers. I can see either option, as both have their perks.

There is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. So, maybe?

It was shared by the artist, but might’ve only been discovered now. No telling how long they had it up though.
Directs are only game-oriented, but sometimes merch announcements have come right after on Twitter? Happened with the Sep. 2019 direct.

Directs are only game-oriented, but sometimes merch announcements have come right after on Twitter? Happened with the Sep. 2019 direct.
I don’t think it’ll be about this tomorrow, but there was just a Direct about Super Nintendo World in Japan, so it’s not always about games (but I’m sure this next one will be yea).

Universal AMC was a hosting site to watch E3 on the big screen......so I would not count it out as a place they would do some announcements from even if not "live" they could use it as just a cool backdrop

It'd replace where ANGL and Zen Zone are (Technically, Tilly's and Zen Zone).
Keep in mind that it could've been moved since this art was created. In fact, this is only one of very many proposals for a location for the store. And since this art was not officially released by Universal, this is still only rumor.