Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

Would you like to make a friendly wager? I say DK opens with SNW.

Why? I believe this was the main reason for the delay of construction for USH & the changing of the plans. The new area will give them more space once they demolish the old soundstages and build the new ones on the other side of the park.

It stands to reason that they are going all in for SNW.

I think it's looking very likely.

As I said previously I think they looked at their own plans and decided to go bigger for the whole LL, maybe in order to 'compete' with Disney and Star Wars land.

I think if USH wants to remain “relevant”, for lack of a better term, they need to have DK. With Disney opening both Star Wars and Marvel, USH won’t really be able to compete unless they go big or go home.

Universal has a good reputation in dealing with capacity. I presume that this will have a Rip Ride RockIt style station where the carts never stop moving, or dual station.

But, still.....It’s only four people at a time, and we don’t know how many MCR’s there are. RRR seats 16 people, if I’m remembering that correctly, and there’s 3 MCR’s. So it works out.

But, still.....It’s only four people at a time, and we don’t know how many MCR’s there are. RRR seats 16 people, if I’m remembering that correctly, and there’s 3 MCR’s. So it works out.

I think it depends on how many trains they can hold for the station itself, and the length alongside show elements.

My guess, it'll do a large moving walkway for the load and unload, that will house multiple trains at a given time. And then there will be a area that might have a train wait at a show scene before going forward.

I only hope USH plans to post wait times for all of these new rides on the Digital Directory!!!

Y'know, thinking about that..I wouldn't be shocked if the Digital Display's change in format, to act albeit similar to Orlandos; to where that rotates the waits over the course of seconds.

What food/restaurant locations do you think there will be in SNW?

I'm thinking some kind of Mario & Luigi Pizza place but what else? Guessing they will want some unique stuff like the Wizarding World's Chocolate frogs/Butterbeer and the short lived chocolate allspark?

What food/restaurant locations do you think there will be in SNW?

I'm thinking some kind of Mario & Luigi Pizza place but what else? Guessing they will want some unique stuff like the Wizarding World's Chocolate frogs/Butterbeer and the short lived chocolate allspark?
I'm thinking Toad will be a definitely be a store with unique merch. Not sure about food.

I see a variety of things.

I see pastries, treats, and candies from something of Princess Peach; the Toad Village can be doing an assortment of foods and beverages themed to items from the Super Mario/Yoshi franchises; and DK could be oriented to Banana flavored snacks and drinks.

Yes! So we are getting DK for sure!

As of now, I still believe DK is coming. And unless if I get word from someone else who hears differently, I still intend to put the trust into that.

That said, it is fair to keep the word with some salt, as anything can and could change; given Universal Creative in general recently.

Last edited:
As of now, I still believe DK is coming. And unless if I get word from someone else who hears differently, I still intend to put the trust into that.

That said, it is fair to keep the word with some salt, as anything can and could change; given Universal Creative in general recently.
You can say that again. ;):lol: