Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

It looks like they've got a temporary overflow queue with the barricades where the Stranger Things queue was for HHN. I wonder if they'll put in something more permanent or just say "Eh, Transformers doesn't get that busy."

Some from today
HNp62mQ.jpg

...Perhaps it's my mind going blank, but that aerial shot from the Starway..it somewhat looks like they are prepping one of the side's of the presumable main showbuildings of SNW.

All the evidence for SNW Japan shows that guests will enter on the 2nd level. To do this the path leading to SNW is essentially a long ramp.

I wonder if this will be the same in Hollywood - and if so will they dig down to do this as there is not really the space for a ramp?

All the evidence for SNW Japan shows that guests will enter on the 2nd level. To do this the path leading to SNW is essentially a long ramp.

I wonder if this will be the same in Hollywood - and if so will they dig down to do this as there is not really the space for a ramp?
For Japan: You enter a green warp pipe on ground level. Inside pipe is up escalator. Escalator takes you up into Peach’s Castle. Exit Peach’s Castle on second level overlooking the land.

The green warp pipe is even shown in the concept art commercial for Japan.

I wonder if they have enough room for Mario Kart, as well as few other attractions such as DK and stuff.

There shouldn't be a problem with Mario Kart. And considering how compact Super Nintendo World should turn out to be, it's going to be interesting to see how the final product turns out (as it's also compact in the Osaka version, and was for the Kidzone version).

I wonder if they have enough room for Mario Kart, as well as few other attractions such as DK and stuff.

Fingers crossed!

I'm starting to wonder if part of the reason for enclosing the start of Jurassic World could be linked to DK going right next to it - will ensure that DK didn't interupt the ride experience of JW.

If we go purely on what we are seeing in Japan we easily have the room for 2 rides.