Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

Diagon Alley is an incredible, detailed, immersive land. With one ride.
Maybe technically. BUT, that's just a word game... The real park addition and opening land was London/Diagon Alley/Hogwarts Express. It's essentially one and the same. So that's, in reality, two attractions....It's all connected, was started and completed at the same time, and marketed as one entity.

Maybe technically. BUT, that's just a word game... The real park addition and opening land was London/Diagon Alley/Hogwarts Express. It's essentially one and the same. So that's, in reality, two attractions.

Yup.

Even Disney is trying to put in the effort for a Diagon level land to have two attractions. And considering how compact it's seeming to becoming, it shouldn't be hard to put something else in. I mean, if Pet's is an indication on footprint..

Maybe technically. BUT, that's just a word game... The real park addition and opening land was London/Diagon Alley/Hogwarts Express. It's essentially one and the same. So that's, in reality, two attractions....It's all connected, was started and completed at the same time, and marketed as one entity.
2 rides, 3 shows (4 counting the wand show), and interactive experiences :)

Meh it's nice to have but it becomes a mode of transport after a ride or two.

Once again though, it's unlike anything else in the theme park industry.

To seamlessly connect one of the parks to another in that adds a massive sense of variety. In the core, it is a transport, but it isn't like you are seeing anything that you shouldn't be seeing.

That said, SNW should have a second attraction. And considering that Pet's is clocking in at half a acre, they'll make the space.

So there's this article about Japan's version talking about what characters guests could expect to see in the land.
VOii8lN.png

Source: https://castel.jp/p/2488 (It's in Japanese, so if you're using Google Chrome it will probably try to translate it for you)

Assuming the US iterations would follow suit, I'm surprised by the amount of IPs other than Mario are mentioned here, though I'm also surprised Splatoon isn't listed on here, but alas, these could all change by opening.

I'm all for giving Kirby a hug by the way.

Last edited:
So there's this article about Japan's version talking about what characters guests could expect to see in the land.
VOii8lN.png

Source: https://castel.jp/p/2488 (It's in Japanese, so if you're using Google Chrome it will probably try to translate it for you)

Assuming the US iterations would follow suit, I'm surprised by the amount of IPs other than Mario are mentioned here, though I'm also surprised Splatoon isn't listed on here, but alas, these could all change by opening.

I'm all for giving Kirby a hug by the way.
Isn’t that just the article guessing though? It says it’s possible we could see them.

Looks like they've started doing some major digging just beyond the JP extended queue. I am assuming this will be the same giant hole we saw them dig when Japan's first started construction.

Next to the JP queue huh? Well that has me curious as in Japan most of the digging appears to have been for MK and the actual 'courtyard' area of Mushroom Kingdom, that location seems further away than for that.

I'm hoping this is for the DK coaster - tunnels!!! :)