Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does Wizarding World still close during HHN?
I'd say there are too many Luigi's mansion Halloween opportunities to close it, but I thought the same about Death eaters in WWOHP so :shrug:

I wouldn't be so quick to that, especially considering Orlando (Diagon) and Osaka (Hogsmeade, and they even had the Death Eaters for a year) have gotten away with Potter being fully present during their Halloween events.

Might Nintendo be extremely strict on how Halloween is celebrated within the land (More-so than WB/Joe for when Osaka began to put up decorations for their Hogsmeade during the time)? Sure, but I don't necessarily discount it from ever popping up with HHN. It also somewhat..blends with the Target Demographic, even if most are there for the horror.

Yeah... No way that's happening. If Hogsmeade with it's darker elements won't stay open, no way will a family-friendly company get involved with the gore and horror of HHN.

Hogsmeade doesn't open at HHN Hollywood mainly due to possible low attendance (the area is really big and most people only care for HHN mazes) and the fact the area is monitored by the Los Angeles County Fire Department which has the authority to approve the area.

I wouldn't be so quick to that, especially considering Orlando (Diagon) and Osaka (Hogsmeade, and they even had the Death Eaters for a year) have gotten away with Potter being fully present during their Halloween events.

Might Nintendo be extremely strict on how Halloween is celebrated within the land (More-so than WB/Joe for when Osaka began to put up decorations for their Hogsmeade during the time)? Sure, but I don't necessarily discount it from ever popping up with HHN. It also somewhat..blends with the Target Demographic, even if most are there for the horror.

Oh yeah, i forgot about Diagon. Fair point, Alexander. You clearly know more than me about all this.

Question: Hop popular is Panda show? I thought it was popular but if they’re willing to take it down for Nintendo I’m unsure (though jaws was popular, to be fair)

I wouldn't mind if it's family-friendly -- similiar to how Dr. Seuss' Land was the only zone in HHN 2002 not to have a scarezone, only that the music played backwards. As long Nintendo World Hollywood is open during HHN anyway, even if it's a kid-friendly scarezone, I can be perfectly happy.